DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Notice regarding the processing of personal data, issued in compliance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03.
Legislative decree 196 of the 30th June 2003 requires measures to be taken to protect personal data. In compliance with the requirements of this legislation, Tecnomed Italia srl, as holder of your personal data, hereby informs you that, in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, your data shall be processed according to principles of correctness, legality and transparency and that your privacy and rights shall be fully protected.
To this end we provide the following information on how your personal data shall be processed:
- a) The purpose of processing is to satisfy contractual, legal and fiscal requirements, and to permit the efficient management of financial and commercial transactions. Your personal data shall be held for the duration of whatever contractual relationship exists between us and shall be preserved afterwards only long enough to satisfy legal, administrative and commercial requirements.
- b) Your personal data shall be processed exclusively by designated persons, using whatever tools and procedures are needed to guarantee its privacy, and may be processed either in hard copy or by means of electronic systems.
- c) Your decision not to provide personal data could result in it being impossible for us to establish or continue a relationship with you, especially if the data in question is needed for the purpose of that relationship or to comply with legal requirements.
- d) By registering for our website, you automatically register to receive our electronic newsletter, which provides the latest news and updates on the activities of Tecnomed Italia srl. You may cancel your newsletter registration at any time simply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the “cancel registration” link found in every e-mail you receive from us.
- e) The following categories of persons and organisations are the only ones to whom your personal data may be revealed, or who may come into possession of it as operatives or managers: administrative personnel, credit agencies, public administrations, and tax collection and inspection organisations.
- f) Your personal data will not be diffused in other ways unless you expressly grant permission in advance.
- g) The holder of your personal data is: TECNOMED ITALIA SRL – 2, Via Salvador Allende – 61040 Castelvecchio di Monte Porzio PU, Italy.
- h) You may exercise your rights, as established under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, a copy of which is attached, by writing to the data holder.
In witness whereof
Tecnomed Italia Srl (data holder)
Legislative Decree 196 of the 30th June 2003, Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The data owner has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether his personal data is held or not, even if not yet registered, and to have such data communicated to him in an intelligible form.
- The data owner has the right to be told:
- a) the origin of his personal data;
- b) the purposes for which it is held and the methods by which it is processed;
- c) what logic is applied if the data is processed by means of electronic systems;
- d) the identity of the data holder, data manager and designated representative as defined under Article 5, section 2;
- e) what categories of persons and organisations personal data may be revealed to or may come into possession of it as operatives, managers, or designated representatives of local or state authorities.
- The data owner has the right to:
- a) update, correct or add to his personal data whenever he wishes;
- b) delete, render anonymous or forbid the use of data processed in violation of the law, or whose further conservation is not needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected and subsequently processed;
- c) receive confirmation that the operations listed under letters a) and b) above also have been requested of all parties to whom personal data has been revealed or diffused, detailing content as necessary, unless doing so proves impossible or involves costs manifestly disproportionate to the rights protected.
- The data owner has the right to forbid, in part or whole:
- a) use of his personal data, even for purposes for which it was collected, for any valid reason whatever;
- b) use of his personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for market research or promotional purposes.
A cookie is a small text file in alphanumeric format which is deposited onto the user’s hard drive by the server of the internet site they have visited or by a third party (web analystics services.).
Generate reader statistics;
Adapt how our web site appears so that your set preferences are displayed (language, screen resolution, operating system…) when you visit our site.
At any time, you can choose to accept or reject cookie installation on your device by configuring your browsing software.
If you refuse to accept cookies on your device, or if you delete what has been recorded, you cannot benefit from a number of features which are necessary to browse in certain areas on our site.